Diabetes Journal, Volume 72, Issue 8, August 2023
- Regular price
- From: $150.00
- Sale price
- $50.00 Sale
In stock. in a limited quantity. 2 in stock.
Login to your account to get member discounts.
Diabetes® publishes original research about the physiology and pathophysiology of diabetes mellitus. Submitted manuscripts can report any aspect of laboratory, animal, or human research. Emphasis is on investigative reports focusing on areas such as the pathogenesis of diabetes and its complications, normal and pathologic pancreatic islet function and intermediary metabolism, pharmacological mechanisms of drug and hormone action, and biochemical and molecular aspects of normal and abnormal biological processes. Studies in the areas of diabetes education or the application of accepted therapeutic and diagnostic approaches to patients with diabetes mellitus are not published in Diabetes.
Item #: 4202-2308
Quantity must be 1 or more
Diabetes® Journal, Volume 72, Issue 8 - August 2023
Some topics found in this month's issue:
- Is 14-3-3 the Combination to Unlock New Pathways to Improve Metabolic Homeostasis and b-Cell Function?
- GDF15 Mediates the Effect of Skeletal Muscle Contraction on Glucose-Stimulated Insulin Secretion
- Activation of METTL3 Promotes White Adipose Tissue Beiging and Combats Obesity
- Protective Renalase Deficiency in b-Cells Shapes Immune Metabolism and Function in Autoimmune Diabetes
- Astrocyte Glycogen Is a Major Source of Hypothalamic Lactate in Rats With Recurrent Hypoglycemia
Order yours today to read these articles plus many more.