For PC, Tablet E-Book Users:
If you have not purchased an e-book from us before, you must download Adobe Digital Editions, which is required to access your e-book.
Please click on this link, Adobe Digital Editions, to start the program download on your e-book reader.
For iPad and iPhone users:
Please click on this link; Bluefire Reader, to start downloading the program on your e-book reader.
If you have trouble with the above links copy the following URLs into your browser and follow the instructions on each site:
PC and Tablet users, please note:
1) The person who plans to use the e-book must be the only person activating this link. This product is protected by Digital Rights Management and will only allow one person to use the e-book file.
2) Adobe Digital Editions must be installed on your reader device to access your e-book. The program can be downloaded from the Adobe Digital Editions web page (listed above).
3) Register your copy of Adobe Digital Editions. By registering the program, you can download your e-book on up to 6 reading devices. If you do not register your copy of Adobe Digital Editions, your e-book can only be accessed on the computer that downloaded the e-book file.
4) Take note: If you have ordered multiple copies of the same e-book, you will receive an e-book delivery email for each copy.
iPad or iPhone, please note:
1) Go to your Apple app store and download the free version of Bluefire Reader.
2) After the app is installed you will be instructed to register with Adobe and create a user name and password. Once complete you can close the Adobe registration page and login the Bluefire Reader.
3) Then to download the book, you will need to open this e-mail and click the download link on your iPad or iPhone.