Diabetes Journal, Volume 72, Issue 7, July 2023
- Regular price
- From: $150.00
- Sale price
- $50.00 Sale
In stock. in a limited quantity. 2 in stock.
Login to your account to get member discounts.
Diabetes® publishes original research about the physiology and pathophysiology of diabetes mellitus. Submitted manuscripts can report any aspect of laboratory, animal, or human research. Emphasis is on investigative reports focusing on areas such as the pathogenesis of diabetes and its complications, normal and pathologic pancreatic islet function and intermediary metabolism, pharmacological mechanisms of drug and hormone action, and biochemical and molecular aspects of normal and abnormal biological processes. Studies in the areas of diabetes education or the application of accepted therapeutic and diagnostic approaches to patients with diabetes mellitus are not published in Diabetes.
Item #: 4202-2307
Quantity must be 1 or more
Diabetes® Journal, Volume 72, Issue 7 - July 2023
Some topics found in this month's issue:
- Adipocyte G Protein–Coupled Receptors as Potential Targets for Novel Antidiabetic Drugs
- Gut Microbiome: An Effector of Dietary Nitrate That Inhibits Cardiometabolic Disease?
- Dietary Nitrate and Corresponding Gut Microbiota Prevent Cardiac Dysfunction in Obese Mice
- Age and Diet Modulate the Insulin-Sensitizing Effects of Exercise: A Tracer-Based Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Comparison of Novel Wide-Field In Vivo Corneal Confocal Microscopy With Skin Biopsy for Assessing Peripheral Neuropathy in Type 2 Diabetes
Order yours today to read these articles plus many more.