Diabetes Care, Volume 46, Issue 8, August 2023
- Regular price
- From: $150.00
- Sale price
- $50.00 Sale
Item #: 4201-2308
Diabetes Care® Volume 46, Issue 8 - August 2023
Featuring art by Nancy Selvin
Keep up with the latest information in diabetes care with this monthly journal featuring original artwork on the cover. Every journal features perspectives in care, commentaries, and original research.
Some topics featured in this months issue:
- The Growing Role of Technology in the Care of Older Adults With Diabetes
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Remote Foot Temperature Monitoring for Prevention of Amputation in a Large Integrated Health Care System
- The Association of Homelessness With Rate of Diabetes Complications: A Population-Based Cohort Study
- Association of COVID-19 and Development of Type 1 Diabetes: A Danish Nationwide Register Study
- Insulin Use in Type 2 Diabetes and the Risk of Dementia: A Comparative Population-Based Cohort Study
- Metformin Versus Insulin and Risk of Major Congenital Malformations in Pregnancies with Type 2 Diabetes: A Nordic Register-Based Cohort Study
Order yours today to read these articles plus many more.
Every edition of the Diabetes Care® features original artwork on the front cover. If you have original artwork, and would like to be featured on the cover, you can submit your artwork for consideration.