Diabetes Care, Volume 46, Issue 7, July 2023
- Regular price
- From: $150.00
- Sale price
- $50.00 Sale
Item #: 4201-2307
Diabetes Care® Volume 46, Issue 7 - July 2023
Featuring art by Vimal Advani
Keep up with the latest information in diabetes care with this monthly journal featuring original artwork on the cover. Every journal features perspectives in care, commentaries, and original research.
Some topics featured in this months issue:
- Use of Real-World Data in Population Science to Improve the Prevention and Care of Diabetes-Related Outcomes
- Not All Ultra-Processed Foods Are Created Equal: A Case for Advancing Research and Policy That Balances Health and Nutrition Security
- New Methods Permit a Science of Everyday Functioning in Type 1 Diabetes
- Ultra-Processed Food Consumption and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Three Large Prospective U.S. Cohort Studies
- Impact of Overnight Glucose on Next-Day Functioning in Adults With Type 1 Diabetes: And Exploratory Intensive Longitudinal Study
- High Prevalence of NASH and Advanced Fibrosis in Type 2 Diabetes: A Prospective Study of 330 Outpatients Undergoing Liver Biopsies for Elevated ALT, Using a Low Threshold
- Metformin for Treatment of Acute Covid-19: Systemic Review of Clinical Trail Data Against SARS-CoV-2
Order yours today to read these articles plus many more.
Every edition of the Diabetes Care® features original artwork on the front cover. If you have original artwork, and would like to be featured on the cover, you can submit your artwork for consideration.