Diabetes Care, Volume 46, Issue 6, June 2023
- Regular price
- From: $100.00
- Sale price
- $50.00 Sale
Item #: 4201-2306
Diabetes Care® Volume 46, Issue 6 - June 2023
Featuring art by Jasmine Criqui
Keep up with the latest information in diabetes care with this monthly journal featuring original artwork on the cover. Every journal features perspectives in care, commentaries, and original research.
Some topics featured in this months issue:
- Cystic Fibrosis-Related Diabetes Workshop: Research Priorities Spanning Disease Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Outcomes
- Is the Biphasic Effect of Diabetes and Obesity on Fetal Growth a Risk Factor for Childhood Obesity?
- Physical Activity for Type 2 Diabetes Prevention: Some is Better Than None, More Is Better, and Earliest Is Best
- Diabetes Medication Changes in Older Adults with Type 2 Diabetes: Insights into Physician Factors and Questions Ahead
- Absolute Benefits from Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonists and Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors
- Age of Diagnosis Does Not Alter the Presentation or Progression of Robustly Defined Adult-Onset Type 1 Diabetes
- Increased Technology Use Associated with Lower A1C in a Large Pediatric Clinical Population
Order yours today to read these articles plus many more.
Every edition of the Diabetes Care® features original artwork on the front cover. If you have original artwork, and would like to be featured on the cover, you can submit your artwork for consideration.