Annual Review of Diabetes 2020
Author(s): American Diabetes Association
- Regular price
- Your Price: $49.95
- Sale price
- $49.95 Sale
Item #: 5745-01
The American Diabetes Association is the authoritative voice in diabetes research and standards of care. For over 65 years, the Association has published groundbreaking, vital, and timely articles in its scholarly journals, Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Diabetes Spectrum, and Clinical Diabetes, to help researchers and care providers achieve the best patient outcomes.
In Annual Review of Diabetes 2020, you will find 40 of the American Diabetes Association’s finest articles published in 2019.
Here are a few of the key works in Annual Review of Diabetes 2020 :
- Clinical Targets for Continuous Glucose Monitoring Data Interpretation: Recommendations From the International Consensus on Time in Range
- Long-Term Effects of Metformin on Diabetes Prevention: Identification of Subgroups That Benefited Most in the Diabetes Prevention Program and Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes Study
- The Legacy Effect in Type 2 Diabetes: Impact of Early Glycemic Control on Future Complications (The Diabetes & Aging Study)
- Iatrogenic Hyperinsulinemia, Not Hyperglycemia, Drives Insulin Resistance in Type 1 Diabetes as Revealed by Comparison With GCK-MODY (MODY2)
- A Network Analysis of Biomarkers for Type 2 Diabetes
- Digital Therapeutics: Leading the Way to Improved Outcomes for People with Diabetes
- Using Flash Continuous Glucose Monitoring in Primary Practice
- Cardiovascular Outcome Trials in Type 2 Diabetes: What Do They Mean for Clinical Practice?
- A Developmental Milestones Map of Type 1 Diabetes Self-Management Transition From Parents to Adolescents
- Targeting BCAA Catabolism to Treat Obesity-Associated Insulin Resistance