Learn from the experts of diabetes therapy and elevate your patient care.
It is said that practicing medicine is both a science and an art. Understanding how our colleagues in medicine approach dilemmas in diabetes care is essential to learning how to provide our patients with effective treatment. In Diabetes Case Studies, leading diabetologists from around the world discuss more than 100 challenging cases from their practices. See the problems these clinicians faced and the solutions they used to solve diagnostic and therapeutic dilemmas.
Learn about these topics:
- diagnostic dilemmas and problems with classification
- HbA1c problems
- severe insulin resistance
- unusual forms and presentations of diabetes
- the hospital setting
- issues in hypoglycemia
- diabetes management pearls
- pregnancy and reproductive issues
©2015, American Diabetes Association
Softcover, 6" x 9", 416 pages
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px