The interaction between care provider and patient is a complex relationship that must be carefully nurtured to achieve individual treatment goals. Approaches to Behavior is your indispensable toolbox for bringing thoughtful, empowering practice and strategy to these relationships.
- connect with your patients
- use effective methods to enhance communication
- manage work-life balance
- negotiate emotions and behaviors in the workplace
- facilitate communication in groups, with families, and with coworkers
- recognize the role that environment plays in communication
©2014 American Diabetes Association
Softcover, 6 x 9, 176 pages
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px