Pregnancy complicated by diabetes is a medical challenge that can be minimized through a program of expert protocols and patient partnerships. This revised edition presents a complete package of these protocols that can help produce healthy infants in pregnancies complicated by type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes.
- Prepregnancy counseling, assessment, and management
- Contraception in diabetes and prediabetes
- Nutrition management of preexisting diabetes
- Neonatal care of infants of mothers with diabetes
- Management of gestational diabetes
- Diagnostic testing and fetal surveillance
- Use of insulin in pregnancy and assessment of glycemic control.
©2013, American Diabetes Association. Softcover, 6" x 9", 204 pp.
Embed On Your Site Or Blog
Share this item with your family and friends and join the millions to help Stop Diabetes®.
* Minimum sizes are Width 300px and Height 230px